Our Ministries Include:
- Young Peoples, for youth in grades 9 -12 meets on Sunday evenings. We also plan social and service opportunities throughout the year.
- GEMS: The purpose of GEMS girls club is to bring girls into a living dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. GEMS is for girls from grades 2 through 8 and meets every other Wednesday night from 6:30-8.
- Cadets: The goal of the Calvinist Cadet Corps is to help boys grow more Christ like in all areas of life. Cadets is for boys in grades 4 to 8 and meets Thursday nights.
- Friendship: The goal of Friendship is to share God’s love with people who have cognitive impairments and to enable them to become an active part of God’s family. Friendship meets Monday evenings at 7p.m.
- Community Garden: Love garden fresh vegetables but do not have the space? We have several plots available in our community garden.
- Sunday School and Catechism: The goal of Sunday School and Catechism is to nurture children and youth in faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Sunday School is for children ages 3 to grade 5 and meet during our morning worship service. Catechism, for students in grades 6 to 10 meets directly after the service. Profession classes for all those interested in making a commitment to Christ and our church take place in that same time slot.
- Prayer Group: Our prayer group meets weekly Tuesdays at 10 at the church, and invite all to join as they pray for local, denominational, global, and personal needs in our congregation. We praise God for this group that spends time in conversation with our God.